Undeniable

Undeniable - Madeline Sheehan Well, this book blew me away, in a good and a bad way. Just the other day i wrote a review on a biker book that i wasn't impressed with and said that it has been a while since i read something interesting on the subject.

I got my wish and boy was it worth it.

This is a dark urban romance that is not for everyone. In fact i could suspect that a lot of people would find aspects of this book disturbing. But those facts make story.

A young girl, daughter of a MC President meets a young man, son of the rival MC's president, and planets align, and some epic shit is in motion..

He stuck out his hand.
"Name's Deuce sweetheart. My old man here is Reaper. It was nice talkin' with ya."
She put her tiny hand in his and he squeezed.
"Eva," She whispered. "That's my name and it was so, so great to meet you too."
He smiled.
She smiled.
The rest is fuckin’ history.

This story gutted me, it was not your average bubblegum romance, it was long and painful, angsty and thrilling at the same time.
After i finally finished, it left me feeling mentally and emotionally exhausted, there were just so many ups and downs.

Some aspects of this book got me fuming, the constant male chauvinism, the constant talk of fucking no matter what the original subject of conversation, reference to anything of the female gender as "bitch", but as you can see by the 5 stars, i got over it. The world Sheehan describes is simply built that way, and the overall experience was amazing.