The Conqueror

The Conqueror - Brenda Joyce This is a medieval love triangle involving a masochistic, self-absorbed and completely deranged heiress, a hot blonde chick with a lazy eye who happens to be accused of witchcraft, and the biggest asshole that has ever lived....what's not to like???

I thought i would hate the book, I really did but I would up liking it at the end. Plus I finally got the perfect answer to why did they keep women virtuous in those days. They would keep them so ignorant that the poor girls just had no choice but to fall for the first guy they hook up with no matter how high does he score on the useless, pitiful excuse for a man scale.....

Alice treated her sister like shit all her life, and the things that she continued to do to her were just godamn wrong. Ciedre has the biggest pair of balls on a chick to go trough so much evil from everyone and her continuous suffering was even more wrong. Rolfe should have been castrated at birth but someone overlooked it and we got our anti-hero loverboy. Everything about him was wrong.....

This book had so much wrong layered in it, that at the end it made it right... I liked it.... It was so much better than expected and i just LOVE when that happens. :D