Kitty and the Midnight Hour

Kitty and the Midnight Hour - Carrie Vaughn I have read two books from this series, and i can say i hate it. It annoyed me beyond reason.

In the first book our Kitty is for a lack of a better description a floor mat for her pack and her alpha, doing whatever she is told no matter how degrading it is just to scrape some attention from her pack master. You get the idea in the beginning of the book that she is emotionally crippled and doesn't know just how pathetic her certain actions really are. Then in the same book you have Kitty the DJ, host of the Midnight Hour that deals with problems that might befall the paranormal community, and for the most of it her advice is solid and down to earth. So, clearly she is not stupid, but just likes to wallow in self-pity and whine. The second book was even worse then the first one and got me thinking on more then one occasion just how the hell did this woman survive in the world with the amount of idiocy she pulls? Kitty is a horrible main character without a single likable attribute and i can say with all the conviction of my heart that i do NOT want to know what happens to her in the series. A complete waste of time.........