Graceling - Kristin Cashore

Wow, just wow. How sweet is this story?

I am blown away by the sheer number of things that have happened in this novel. It was very well written and fast paced, i didn't expect that. I am usually particular about YA/NA novels. If they are too juvenile, i just can't force myself to go trough them. This, this was amazing.

Katsa was a powerful young woman, brave, strong, and beautiful both inside and out. She inspired me, truly she did. She was tough as nails when she needed to be, and so human and feminine at other times. Her relationship with Po developed so naturally that i couldn't help but feel for them both.

Po was an amazing male lead, a true alpha male, but without the posturing and the machismo bullcrap that goes with it. He was strong, he was honest, he was kind and he wasn't afraid to feel.

As a fantasy, this is a brilliant story. As a NA novel, this is how it should be done, true character development without overanalyzing things that should simply come naturally. As a romance, it was so sweet i am still smiling. I can tell you that i felt that parting on the mountain, i didn't know will we see Po again.

I would recommend this to anyone who want a good read, that will leave them with a smile on their face